Monday 9 November 2009

One more for the WAAAAAAAAGH!! and spiky nids...

Okey dokey, a few things today. First off, I spent all morning taking photos for the website. You can check out my efforts here if anyone's interested.
Secondly, and most importantly, here's some pics of the AoBR Warboss that my buddy Jake (aka calamari, check out his blog of greenskinned goodness here!) commissioned. Actually, he didn't really commission it, I offered to paint him up to say thanks for the mountain of Eldar bits he gave me the other week. Anyways, without further ado, here he is!

I also started to clean up another few bits and pieces of a niddy nature for another friend. A lictor in fact. Except the bastard is VERY, VERY SPIKY!

I mean the damn thing is so spiky it's difficult to grab hold of it properly in order to get filing without impaling yourself on something :(

Despite this though, it's still one of the best sculpts in the tyranid range IMO.

Anyhoo, back to it I guess.

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment